Saturday, March 20, 2010

To Anna

Sweet Little Anna,

You are no officially walking! You have been working on it for about 5 months now :) Today was Saturday. It snowed and we were all home together as a family. We went to a neighborhood Egg Hunt inside a warehouse. You squeaked and pointed and waved excitedly at the Easter Bunny. Daddy and I think you did not crawl at all today - your first day of no crawling! And you were a lot more brave in walking without holding on to anything. You had an excited smile and glow every time we told you you did a good job.

You had a 5 piece chicken nuggets from Wendys and a clementine for lunch. You took a 2 1/2 hour nap. I saw you rock your baby doll today by swaying side to side. Too sweet. You've been calling me "Mama" more and more lately and each time I am caught off guard. It is my very favorite sound right now. Especially when I hear it from the other room and I know you are looking for me.

We also played a lot of scaring each other form around corners. I can get a guaranteed deep giggle from you when I pop out at you. Thanks for loving this game with me. It is not Daddy and Hopey's favorite. After your bath, before bed time, all 4 of us sat on the couch together. You and Hopey shared some cheerios out of a bowl. I read some library books, but you were more interested in your board books next to you. We had March Madness on in the background. You smelled like baby shampoo and lavendar lotion. Your thin hair was soft and clean and straight. You wore your snuggly white and pink bunny footie jammies.

I love you at this age. I love you walking and how it opens up a whole new level of play for you, and how it makes you happy. You make me happy.

Love,
Mommy

4 comments:

sherry said...

This made me cry. I'm glad you're appreciating/chronicling the everyday. Love you!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

So sweet.

Anonymous said...

Howdy,

Do you guys watch movies in theater or on internet? I use to rent DVD movies from [b]Netflix.com[/b]. Recently I discovered that we can watch all new movies on internet on day, they are released. So why should I spend money on renting movies??? So, can you guys please tell me where I can [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]watch latest movie Battleship 2010[/url] for free?? I have searched [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Youtube.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Dailymotion.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Megavideo.com[/url] but, Could not find a good working link. If you know any working link please share it with me.


Thanks