Saturday, February 14, 2009

3 Months Old - Happy Valentine's Day!

Anna is 3 months old today. She seems to officially not be a newborn anymore, and is now a baby :) She had a check-up this week (they thought her head was shaped funny at her last appointment, so they wanted to check it out again - its fine), and she is 12 pounds and 14 ounces. She's a little above average. She continues to be the sweetest little baby. She smiles easily and is generally content. She does a lot of cooing. She even slept through the night a few times for us this week. She brings us much joy and we are continually thankful for her.
Smiling at Daddy.

Smiling at Hopey.

Serious.

Hope at lunch time (just thought I'd throw a Hopey pic in there :).



Happy girl!



Cuddling in Hope's bed.

5 comments:

Cousin Jason said...

Very cute. Adorable kids you guys have there. Congratulations on three months.

Cope Family said...

So cute! Love the pics!!

The Marshmans said...

O Goodness!!! So sweet Stephanie!

RobinDayle said...

That last picture...seriously?
Can my girls GET any cuter? I don't think so.
Ugh....I can't wait to cuddle with my nieces. I don't know how I'm making it until June.

Alex and Marcella said...

Your girls are beautiful! My sister loves her bows! :)