Sunday, November 23, 2008

What a Sweetheart!

We are in love with this new little girl! Anna continues to amaze us with her contentment! She rarely cries, is a stellar eater and sleeper, has gained back her birth weight and more, and is so very sweet. We have learned that we are much more laid back with her as well, so that probably helps her to be laid back. We wonder if things will change when she wakes from her newborn slumber, but for now we are amazed. Here are a few pictures from the last week and a half:

The first time Hopey got to hold Anna. She loves her!
We went out to Chicago style pizza with Mark's mom for Anna's 1 week birthday. She had so much fun she slept through the whole thing.

Daddy and his girls.

While everyone was at church this morning, Anna had a photo shoot.


More from the photo shoot.

I told you it wouldn't take long...

14 comments:

Jason P. Franklin said...

Sooo cute. Thanks for sharing pics. So very very stoked for you guys.

The Marshmans said...

Oh Man!!! That little Hope just steals my heart!! So so so glad for you guys! The second time around has a bit more sweetness to it I think... Not that the first was bad though, just more nerve racking haha:)

Tim and Shannon said...

Hi Rodgers family! Your girls are precious! Congrats!

Jenni said...

Ha! The last pic of Hopey has me laughing - poor thing, she's seen us all "hiding our babies" while we feed them! :)

Jenn said...

So adorable! I have never hidden my babies while feeding... (California Girl with no shame) and my girls have never done that! I wish they did! That is the best photo ever... She might not think so until she turns 30!

Jaimie said...

Are you kidding me! how sweet is this last picture!! Sounds like you're all doing so well - praise the Lord!

jz

Jaimie said...

Are you kidding me! how sweet is this last picture!! Sounds like you're all doing so well - praise the Lord!

jz

Tasha said...

Ha! The last picture is priceless. Another example of how little ones learn by watching.

The black and white photos of Anne are so precious! Thanks for the update!!!

Alex and Marcella said...

Anna is adorable! I'm glad to hear she's so content.:) I can't wait for her and Hope to meet Andrew. Love you all.

Cope Family said...

Love the new pictures! So cute!! I am glad everything continues to go so well!

Mike and Molly Spivey said...

That last picture is priceless! I laughed out loud!!!!

Kyle said...

Oh my goodness. Hope feeding her baby is adorable. She does it so "proper" with the cover thing and all.

RobinDayle said...

I miss my nieces already.

Ryan and Lori said...

Congratulations Rogers! I love the last picture of Hope! You have two beautiful little girls!