Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Colorado Weekend

We had a great weekend in Colorado in August! My dear friend from college, Amy (Barker) Beiker got married in Colorado and I got to go. It was my first time away from Hope, but I knew I had left her in good hands with Mark, and they had a blast. It was a great time of catching up with sweet girlfriends and having fun. I laughed a lot. I forgot how funny Merea, Renee, Amy and Marcella could be (you girls really are funny!) Its great that we can reconnect so well after years of lives lived apart. I'm so thankful to God for these friendships, which are a great gift. Here are some pics of the weekend:



Renee, me and Marcella - pregnant.


The Beikers!

The talented Merea Logan Price doing what she does best.

The Girls.

They stole my camera and took this silly picture. So, I thought I would show the world :)

2 comments:

kkbaher said...

How totally fun! Sounds like it was a wonderful, memorable visit!

Merea said...

Oh no you didn't post that pix! lol. From me, the V Merea. ha ha ha.