Sunday, June 22, 2008

Recent Happenings

I love the funny high chair faces. She really likes plain oatmeal for breakfast right now. Strange, I know.

We took our first trip to the Chicago Botanic Gardens last Saturday. For you Southern California people it is similar to the Huntington Library gardens. You should all come visit us in the spring so you can go. It is really great!

Hope and Daddy on Father's Day at Lake Geneva, WI.

There are a lot of forest preserve areas around here and Hope and I went to one last week. She really enjoyed the trails and the rocks on the trails. You should come visit us so you can go to the preserves, too :)

We got to see the Shecklers this weekend and here are the girls. Hope loves them, and would do anything Sofia asked her to.

We are leaving to go to Northern California on Wednesday, and we're looking forward to it. We'll update when we get home!

6 comments:

Jenn said...

I love all that curly hair! I can't wait to see you guys on Saturday!

Jason P. Franklin said...

Little Hope is adorable. Looking forward to seeing y'all on Saturday. Travel safe.

Ryan and Lori said...

I love Hopey's pigtails! Have fun in California.

Breanna said...

Hope is beautiful! I love her hair, her eyes, and her smile! I can't believe Hope and Chandler are almost two!

Tasha said...

Thanks for posting the pictures! Kyle and I like checking your blog to see the fun photos you guys have:)

Ally said...

Steph,
thank you for your comments you are an encouragement. Love ya, and miss you guys.