Sunday, November 18, 2007

Hope is Walking



Okay, I think I can officially say that Hope is walking now. We had music night at church tonight, and sat in the back with Hope, knowing it would probably not last too long, and one of us would have to go play with her in the nursery. Well, she took off walking down the aisle towards the front! It was so cute to my little mommy heart. I was so proud! She was pretty proud of herself too. She still holds on to stuff when possible, but is mostly walking. Way to go, Hopey!

6 comments:

sherry said...

Hope is strutting! Making an Auntie proud.

Congrats on your Bloggy Giveaways debut, Steph:) I hope it proves to be fruitful. I'm rooting for the Sherry Berry bow, but Amy seems to be in the lead.

Stephanie said...

Thanks Sherry :)

Anonymous said...

too cute! i wish i could have seen her strut her stuff :)

JZ

Kelli said...

Yeah for Hope!!

Pappy said...

Thats's my Hope, can't wait to have her run to me. So proud of her and you.

kkbaher said...

Kieran & Kari Baher say: Congratulations! What an awesome milestone! How very exciting! We can't wait to meet her in person & see the both of you sometime after your move.