Saturday, June 02, 2007

Graduation Festivities

On May 18, 2007, Mark graduated with his Masters of Divinity. It was a beautiful day, and the graduation ceremony was smooth and special. We celebrated afterwards with a chili dog and cheetos lunch (Mark's favorite). Hope was a little tired by the end of the ceremony as you can tell.

We had a little party for Mark on the night of graduation. It was a fun time to celebrate this milestone. Yes, we are sunburned in this picture.

Mark's mom and I made all the desserts for the party. I found these cupcakes at kraftfoods.com and decided to try them out. I think they turned out pretty cute. We had a lot left over though, so hopefully they tasted good :)


Hope enjoying herself at the party. Who needs toys when cups are around?



Here we are in Dr. Mohler's library. Hope and Daddy got a picture by Charles Spurgeon.



Thanks for coming Mom and Dad! We had a great time with Mark's parents. They were very helpful and spoiled us while they were here. Mark's dad gave him a special Bible for graduation and they got us Costco membership! Here is a picture of Hope and Nanny at Huber Farm.


Here is a picture of Hope and Papa just relaxing.

5 comments:

sherry said...

Congratulations, Mark!

RobinDayle said...

Congrats brother...I truly am so proud. Ask anyone, seriously, I brag all the time. :-)

Oh, and my niece is so darn cute it's like ridiculous.

I wish I could've been there...those cupcakes are sooo cute steph. good job.

I miss you sister.

TW said...

congrats Mark! You all look great, especially that cute daughter of yours. The nieces are out for a visit now and they are great. Can you email me your phone number also?

sherry said...

Steph, By the way, your dress and cupcakes are adorable. See you Tuesday night!!!

Kyle said...

Has it been that long? You look so studly in that black robe. What's the game plan now?