Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Grandpa's Blue Eyes


Well, we have a few much overdue posts! May has been very full so far. Hope and I started off the month with a trip to Southern California. We had a great time visiting Grandma and Grandpa and going to Aunt Robin's graduation. I can't believe my little sister has graduated from college! Congrats again Robin! Here is a picture of where Hope gets her blue eyes from. Grandpa and Grandma were good at making Hope smile, despite her growing teeth while there! I got to introduce Hope to old friends, and I got to eat at all of my favorite So. Cal. food establishments.

1 comment:

RobinDayle said...

Oh I just love that man and that little girl. :-)

Thanks again for coming out to graduation Steph and Hope.

I got your call, but my mouth still hurts...perhaps later tonight after my next dose of meds.

:-)