Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Baby's First Christmas

Stephanie writing - - Here are some pictures from our trip to California during the holidays. We had a good long trip - but it is never long enough. It was fun spending time with college friends. It felt good for them to tease me and for us to talk about the good 'ol days and to introduce them to Hope. Thanks for putting on such a great Christmas Tea, Sherry. It was beautiful in many ways. Mark's parents made us feel nice and cozy in their newly renovated loft, complete with its own Christmas tree and fireplace :) Linda had 2 Christmas dresses waiting for Hope. She said she'd been waiting all her life to buy little girl Christmas dresses :) It snowed while we were there, so we were forced to just sit and relax. Then we headed down to Southern California to see my family. My mom pulled out my old sheets and blankets that my Ma-maw had made me, for Hope to use. We had a second Christmas there and were spoiled. My dad taught Hope how to run and jump and she giggled about it :) We were fed very well everywhere we went. It is always a special time for us to get to spend time with family. It is always short, but sweet.


Hope on Christmas morning.



The Moore family at Claim Jumper. mmm....

Hope and Nannie in one of her Christmas dresses.

Auntie Sherry and Hope at the annual Christmas Tea.

3 comments:

sherry said...

:)

RobinDayle said...

Oh how I love that little girl.



p.s. Thanks for updating...I think it should be done more often. :-)

Anissa said...

You guys have the cutest baby!! How exciting! Hope KY is going well! I'm in Oklahoma now, working with the Baptist Student Union at OU!! I love it here, even though its FREEZING! Grace and Peace