Saturday, November 25, 2006

Thanksgiving Trip

We just got back from our trip to New York. We are tired, but good. We had a great time visiting Mark's brother and family. Hope has turned out to be a good traveler. We had a great Thanksgiving dinner, trip the Yankee Candle Factory, and time with family. Here are some pictures of Hope's first Thanksgiving. We have lots to be thankful for!



Cousins Noah and Elisha, and Aunt Jackie greeting Hope.

Cousin Noah making Hope smile. (Thanks for the outfit Auntie Sherry!)


Hope in her 1st Thanksgiving outfit.

All of us at the Yankee Candle Factory.

5 comments:

sherry said...

My favorite picture is the one of Noah and Hope (not just because of her cute outfit). They're obviously friends:)

I'm glad that Hope is a good traveller. She's prepping for her trip to Cali!

Dad said...

Steph, I am so happy for you guys, I cannot wait to see you at Christmas. She looks like a happy kid, just like her mom, Love ya lots.

Jason Franklin said...

Thanks for posting pics. I also dig the one with Noah making Hope smile.

Saw Aunt Linda and Uncle Steve over at Grandma Franklin's on TG. We're going to try to come up for a day while y'all are at Mark's parents.

Glad you had a good TG with Kev' Jackie and kids.

RobinDayle said...

Hi sister!
I'm with sherry...I love the one of Noah and Hope. So cute!
Steph, we decorated for Christmas yesterday and your baby santa picture is identical to Hope...it's amazing!
:-)
I miss you guys...I'm excited for Christmastime! Wahoo!

Mark said...

I'm glad we have a consensus on the favorite picture.

I'll be seeing all of you soon.

Mark