Sunday, November 12, 2006

Chubby Cheeks and Blue Eyes



Until Mark's able to write again, it looks like this blog will consist mainly of pictures of Hope! We have had fun this last week with the Moore family visiting here in Louisville. Robin and I got a makeover, Hope got her 3 month pictures taken, Mark and I got to go on a date and go bowling, we went to Lexington and Frankfort, and we got to hear Mark preach this morning. We've had a great time. Thanks for coming Mom and Dad!

The pictures are courtesy of Aunt Robin :)

4 comments:

RobinDayle said...

Oh how I'm gonna miss kissing those chubby cheeks.
This is one proud Auntie. :-)
I love her, and you guys too. Thanks for letting us come!

sherry said...

I'm glad that you've hijacked Mark's blog. He's not nearly as cute as Hope. :)

What a blessing to have your family out!

Keith said...

Man, what a beautiful blessing!! On another note, I posted a reply to your question on Velvet Elvis.

RobinDayle said...

Mark..
I'm reading Velevt Elvis right now.
So far, it's just "eh".
I'll let you know my thoughts if you like once I'm done. :-)
Happy Thanksgiving....tell my sister and niece I love them.