Saturday, July 22, 2006

Coming Soon

Our baby Hope will soon be born. We are excited and nervous. We are just about done with preparations (we have a few small things in the bedroom to put up). My parents just bought us a bassinet, so once I put that together we'll just about set. Steph looks extra cute when she's pregnant.

We'd appreciate your prayers in the next week and half.

After Hope comes I won't have much extra time to blog (unlike the last 2 months in which I have posted exactly 0 times). We'll put up pictures of Hope and updates on our lives. And I'll try to be a little better about jotting down some thoughts on ministry and our awesome God, and getting some conversations going.

5 comments:

sherry said...

It was so good to talk to the pregnant one last night. I wish I could be there to meet Hope.

Mark said...

We wish you could be here too. You are welcome anytime. I know she enjoyed your conversation a lot. She loves hearing from you. Thank you for all the gifts you've been sending Hope's way.

RobinDayle said...

I can't wait to meet my beautiful little Hope. I think of her, and ya'll everyday. Seriously.
And I get to see you and her in 10 days...I'm excited. ---> :-D see?
haha...

Kyle said...

It is about time you posted something. Tasha and I look forward to seeing the pictures. Take care and God bless.

Erika said...

We are hoping and praying for little Hope here. Elizabeth needs a friend of her own!

You are in our prayers today and always,

Erika, Eleanor, Elizabeth and Josh